Learn how to do a hand trick!
1. Cup Song! I love it! It took me an hour to finally get it.
2. Do some Diy Projects! (Like TYE DIE!)
3. Watch some vid on Youtube. Here are some suggestions.
- Because We Are Bored! Seriously??? (proudsinglemama.wordpress.com)
- macbarbie07 Spring Outfit Ideas (beautymakeupreviews.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to the Wheel of Levy! Are You Bored?!?!? Post #2 (lichloons.wordpress.com)
- Youtubing. (mytechbloggie.com)
- jc caylen (swaggyjeliebers.wordpress.com)
- Our 2nd Life (littlereasonstobehappy.wordpress.com)
- May 14th, 2013. (: (loveherrr.wordpress.com)
Youtube is now charging 99¢ (£0.64) a month to have a channel on their site. At least, I think. JK
It’s reported that you will have a 14 day trial then you’ll get charged.
At my point of view this is outrageous! But, I have absolute to say. But anyway,-
Since YT is owned by Google (FYI I did not know this!) I’m guessing they want more $.
The nerve of Youtube to post this on it’s blog “It is just the beginning” (WOW!)
“We’ll be rolling paid channels out more broadly in the coming weeks as a self-service feature for qualifying partners. And as new channels appear, we’ll be making sure you can discover them.” (The nerve I tell you, the nerve!)
Also, Sorry I’ve been busy lately with school and stuff so I’ll try my best to blog way more offend.
- You’ll Have to Pay for Some YouTube Videos from Now On (news.softpedia.com)
- YouTube paid subscriptions confirmed for select channels (slashgear.com)
- YouTube Channels You Have to Pay for Are Here (gizmodo.co.uk)
- YouTube paid subscriptions now live, starting at 99 cents per month (phonearena.com)
- YouTube launches pilot program for subscription based channels, broader rollout in coming weeks, starts at $0.99/month, 14 day trials (9to5google.com)
- YouTube launches paid subscription service (fox4kc.com)