The reason I haven’t been blogging on both blogs is because
A) My internet stopped working (But the internet guy just came to fix it!!)
B) Last week was my last week of school (So I hung out with friends)
C) I had an End of the Year Party on Saturday
Now I’m all yours for the summer! Well, most of the summer. In August we (as in my family) might be going to Africa so I’ll try my best to find some internet!!!
Now I’ll be blogging all the time yay!!!!
I know this is going to sound lame, but do you still play with chalk? Now you can play in doors and out!
Chalk (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
- Jug or big cup of water
- Sidewalk or Driveway
- Camera (Optional)
Indoor Neon Chalk
- Get your chalk, jug of water, paper, and camera (OPTIONAL) set out and figure out what you want to draw
- Get your first color out and dip the end in to the water jug
- Make the rest of the pictures the same way
Outdoor Neon Chalk
- Go outside on the side walk or driveway plan your drawing out
- Dip first color in to jug and apply on to sidewalk/driveway
- Repeat until finished with project
The same color. But, the bottom one was put into water