As you know I have Writing In the Shower. Now I have two new blogs. My first I a safe blog twitter called My Twitterverse open to everyone under the age of 18. Finally A tween book review site called Tween Book Binder. I hope you guys can visit and I hope I can handle all four of my blogs! Bye!!
The reason I haven’t been blogging on both blogs is because
A) My internet stopped working (But the internet guy just came to fix it!!)
B) Last week was my last week of school (So I hung out with friends)
C) I had an End of the Year Party on Saturday
Now I’m all yours for the summer! Well, most of the summer. In August we (as in my family) might be going to Africa so I’ll try my best to find some internet!!!
Now I’ll be blogging all the time yay!!!!
Youtube is now charging 99¢ (£0.64) a month to have a channel on their site. At least, I think. JK
It’s reported that you will have a 14 day trial then you’ll get charged.
At my point of view this is outrageous! But, I have absolute to say. But anyway,-
Since YT is owned by Google (FYI I did not know this!) I’m guessing they want more $.
The nerve of Youtube to post this on it’s blog “It is just the beginning” (WOW!)
“We’ll be rolling paid channels out more broadly in the coming weeks as a self-service feature for qualifying partners. And as new channels appear, we’ll be making sure you can discover them.” (The nerve I tell you, the nerve!)
Also, Sorry I’ve been busy lately with school and stuff so I’ll try my best to blog way more offend.
- You’ll Have to Pay for Some YouTube Videos from Now On (news.softpedia.com)
- YouTube paid subscriptions confirmed for select channels (slashgear.com)
- YouTube Channels You Have to Pay for Are Here (gizmodo.co.uk)
- YouTube paid subscriptions now live, starting at 99 cents per month (phonearena.com)
- YouTube launches pilot program for subscription based channels, broader rollout in coming weeks, starts at $0.99/month, 14 day trials (9to5google.com)
- YouTube launches paid subscription service (fox4kc.com)