I know, I know. “It’s Memorial Day Weekend and these nothing to do!” I said the same thing then I started to have a great time.
OK, This is only if you have friends around you.
- Call up your friends and see what they’re doing. Ask if they are going to or having a cook out. If they’re not doing either ask them if they want to have a cookout of get together!
This is for both.
- Go to the dollar store and buy crossword puzzles, word searches, movies, candy & sweets. If your on a diet get some fruits and veggies with some ranch or get a salad. (If you have friends, Get a couple movies and popcorn and just get crazy!)
- Take apart something that doesn’t work or try to build your own object. It might just become famous!
- Rearrange your room or house. Get some friends together to paint or have a fun day or just let loose.
- Get outside and sleep in a tent ride your bike or scooter everywhere you go (If your a child/TWEEN ask your parents)
- GET CRAZY!!!
- For Most Americans, Happy Memorial Day Means Summer (richardbaris.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Meaning of Memorial Day’ – Free Happy Memorial Day eBook (richardbaris.wordpress.com)
- Life & Liberty: some borrowed thoughts on Memorial Day (leavenfortheloaf.com)
- Links You Don’t Want To Miss (Memorial Day Weekend Edition) (architects.dzone.com)
- The Temptations of The Memorial Day Cookouts and Parties (fuzzandfluffyfresa.wordpress.com)
- The Ultimate Memorial Day Recipe Guide (seriouseats.com)
- Happy Memorial Day (roxyrockstv.com)