Are you bored? Like right now, this very second are you bored? There is a change this week (Also if you haven’t noticed our home page changed.) our lesson of the week is not to be bored! Even though this is a lesson it’s also going to be a topic I’ll try to post about often.
INDOOR BOW AND ARROW
- Empty Plastic Cups (Get as many as needed, if a lot of friends are over get about 10)
- Wristbands, Hair tie, Hairbands (Doesn’t matter anything that you can shoot with that is stretchy)
- Set up the cups anywhere where you wont break anything (Like a table with no glass near it)
- Use your wristband to knock down the cups
- Who ever knocks the most down wins!
OUTDOOR BOW AND ARROW
- Plastic Cups full of water
- Wristband, Hair Tie, Hairband, Rocks, ect. (Anything you can use to knock cups over.)
- Lots of room
- Set cups full of water anywhere
- Use Wristband or whatever to knock down cups
- Get WET