Taylor Swift’s song “22” is so good it become a Diet Coke commercial. Right after Beyonce’s commercial with Pepsi. What a coincidence! In the commercial Swift is coming up with her lyrics for ’22’ and every man from restaurant owner to everyday car drivers are singing along to the karaoke drink commercial.
Beyonce’s commercial on the other hand is her see her on songs and dances including ‘Single Ladies & Love on Top’. It ends with Glass surrounding Beyonce.
- We Got The Right Ones Baby! 10 Of The Best Musical Pepsi Commercials (madamenoire.com)
- Beyoncé Battles Beyoncé In A New Pepsi Commercial (glambergirlblog.com)
- Music Ad Spotting: Beyonce’ Launches New Single With Pepsi Commercial (hypebot.com)
- Celebrities & Pepsi Commercials (inaiksbeats.wordpress.com)
- Beyoncé’s Crazy HOT Pepsi Commercial Released! See It HERE! (perezhilton.com)
- Multiple Beyonces Dance in Pepsi’s Mirrors Commercial (shoppingblog.com)
- Here’s Taylor Swift’s First Commercial As Diet Coke’s Brand Ambassador (businessinsider.com)
- Taylor Swift: Diet Coke Commercial – Watch Now! (justjared.com)